[tei-council] release 1.0.1 (the Brett Zamir special)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 3 14:42:46 EST 2008

Done in Sourceforge source and file release system, and in Debian packages.
Still waiting to see if I can do web site myself, or whether I need to
ask Chris R to fix it up. Roma may take a day or so longer.

congratulations (not) to Syd and Lou, who both managed
to add invalid examples at the very last minute....