[tei-council] Guidelines: "code point" vs. "codepoint" vs. "code-point"

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Jan 31 12:50:04 EST 2008

There's a discussion of this very issue here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2003Oct/0147.html

Unfortunately they hate code-point which would have been my solution if
we don't want to go with #2.

Why not #1 codepoint everywhere then? It shows up all the time, albeit
mostly in titles, code, and filenames; it allows us to be consistent
quickly; and we can always return to the issue if we get hatemail (or
should that be hate mail)

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD