[tei-council] Our next to face meeting

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Jan 31 08:57:36 EST 2008

Fine then. Let's decide on next Thursday 15:00 UTC. I suggest to
focus on three main points:
Scope of council activities
	Technical activities (bug correction, release plan, examplars, ODD),
outreaching, internationalization
Global organisation of the council
	Editorial support, web maintenance
Preparation of the Galway meeting (on the basis of the discussion of
the previous points)

Daniel, can you make it on highspeedconferencing.com?
Best wishes,
Laurent