[tei-council] [Fwd: encoding scribal corrections]

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 30 14:17:06 EST 2008

I thought I'd pass this one as it looks to me like it might be a
mistake: if we treat gap as the recommended way of encoding del where
text is illegible, then gap should presumably be allowed in subst.

But since I lost my argument that the whole choice system was not
properly organised, I can never tell if things are mistakes, if I'm
misunderstanding them, or just sour grapes.

-dan