[tei-council] guidelines front page

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 30 12:14:57 EST 2008

Of course. But I think we should also begin thinking about packaging
some of them together: the three here are maybe relatively distinct
tasks, but I'd say, for example, that access to the guidelines from the
website and tweaking content and presentation and features at the
website more generally may be something that could be usefully combined:
i.e. that access to the Guidelines (and ultimately the integration of
finished I18N efforts) is in fact part of a larger question of the
presence and publicity parts of our outreach mandate.

Under its expanded mandate, council will likely be bumping into things
that we have previously thought of as largely board issues, I suspect.
It will take some experimentation I imagine before we find the right mix
of roles and division of tasks.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377