[tei-council] guidelines front page

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 03:55:59 EST 2008

Laurent Romary wrote:
> Yeap. That's the kind of things which we should plan somehow and set priorities.
> Could we have an overview before our next meeting of the quantity of work
> involved in this
reorganising the Guidelines hierarchy on the web site
is one task, which is probably only one concentrated day's
work for someone who is motivated and knowledgeable;
performing I18N on it is another.  The latter is potentially
a huge project. Just translating the menus may be
doing a dissservice.

I do entirely agree that the outreach agenda demands
much more work on the web site. They did a good
job last year, but it was left unfinished (lots of stuff
still only on legacy server in Oxford, which worries me),
and the central Guidelines can be better integrated.