[tei-council] Guidelines multillinguial

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 28 13:47:46 EST 2008

Lou's Laptop wrote:

> Would you like to remind the world when the planned release date for
> the next/final version of P5 is? I suspect some readers (e.g. BZ)
> might like to squeeze a few more corrections in before that date.

I'd like to make one more attempt at getting  documentation
of free-standing ODD files right; but then do a release
next weekend. So would it be OK to say that we make midnight
GMT on 1st February the closing date for changes to P5 source?

I don't want to let this slip much more, unless we know
really good stuff is just days away.