[tei-council] Our next to face meeting

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Mon Jan 28 02:32:11 EST 2008

Dear all,
In the past few months there's been some discussions related to the
organisation of our next face to face meeting. It seems there could
be some possibilitites to have it organized in Galway (Ireland),
following a proposal by Malte Rehbein. According to the possibilities
I have received and crossing with my own, this could be done at one
of the two following periods:
- 2-5 April
- 9-12 April
Could I just check with you how many could definitely not make it?

We would have (as is the "tradition" now) a two-day meeting
complemented by a one day seminar.

Best wishes,
Laurent