[tei-council] the pdf guidelines, a battle not a war

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 07:39:05 EST 2008

Lou's Laptop wrote:
> I don't there are any cases in the Guidelines where we cite an existing
> TEI encoded text. It's kind of a boot strapping problem!

When I was doing the cleaning work on the sources cited in examples, I
actually had the same doubt that James pointed out, but at the time it
seemed stupid to even raise it, given all the other priorities.

This had occurred to me also because I think there are examples of
markup as such in the source (probably slightly modified...we would need
to go back and read the editors' comments).
It would be too much to ask where, but, if I am not wrong and my memory
doesn't fail me completely, I think it was something about linguistic
markup, possibly on current page 225, source [32]. I don't have the book
to check straight away though.

Arianna

> Lou

Dr Arianna Ciula