[tei-council] the pdf guidelines, a battle not a war

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Jan 7 13:16:02 EST 2008

Hi Sebastian,

This really is something else! I don't understand what you mean about
the index business (unless you mean that you are now indexing elements,
attributes, and classes--what do you mean by use of attributes?). I like
the version of the linking to the example sources as it now works.

James's point about needing to be clear about whether the sources for
the citations include the markup or only the text is presumably an
editorial thing: the actual content of the note presumably needs to
change to reflect the precise nature of the debt.

I have a picky point about the index: the explanation of the conventions
used at the very beginning should either be separated from the actual
index entries by a blank line, or (as I believe is more common) span the
top of both columns.

It is looking better and better: thanks!

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative <http://www.tei-c.org/>