[tei-council] Call for Nominations: TEI-C Council Chair

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Dec 20 16:35:55 EST 2007

For members of this august body, I should also add that we are extremely
interested in (self-)nominations and comments from continuing, exiting,
or arriving members of council as well.

It is likely that we will appoint an acting council chair for the
two-to-three weeks that we'll need in January to round things out.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377