[tei-council] printed guidelines (again)

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Dec 20 11:22:41 EST 2007

This really is very good. I'm sure it is not up to disability standards,
but the low contrast makes reading the text *much* easier and the links
are an optional feature in a sense anyway, since the HTML version is
fully linked.

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 17:17 +0100, Peter Boot wrote:
> >> I would say it is. But perhaps in a slightly less obtrusive colour.
>
> > see now
>
> This is much better, I think. The reference sections will never be a
> pleasure to read, but the prose sections look better this way.
>
> Peter

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge