[tei-council] lists and <label>

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:36:22 EST 2007

That's a siglum - an abbreviation of the name of the manuscript. As
for how to render it - I don't know. I don't think sigla are normally
rendered in any special way. Maybe italics?

Dot

On Dec 20, 2007 9:28 AM, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> consider this:
>
> <list>
>

> what does <label> mean in this context, exactly? how should
> I render it?
>
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-1257 x.82115
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu