[tei-council] More Guidelines

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 16 08:04:00 EST 2007

David Sewell wrote:
> [*] for example, stating there are two possible connectors within a
> schema, comma and vertical bar; true for DTDs but not for the compact
> Relax NG syntax we're using now, where the '&' for interleave is also
> permitted.

A quick reaction  on that one: it's probably deliberate. The chapter
documents those parts of XML which you need to know in order to use the
Guidelines. Since the Guidelines (at least at the time of the last
revision of this chapoter) are agnostic about whether you use DTD or
RelaxNG, it seemed ill advised to discuss features that are available
only in one of those languages.