[tei-council] clarifications for WD chapter

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Dec 14 07:30:15 EST 2007

On quick read, looks overall just fine to me. I don't think this is
really much of a change to the abstract model, and therefore could go
into P5 1.0.1 in Jan. There are several little tweaks that need to be
made (to phrase-level encoding, mising commas, etc.) first, though.

I think the right thing to do is to check it into the P5 sources,
generate the chapter, and ask Council to read it there. Lou, unless
you're already working on this I can probably have that done within a
few hours. (Bit of trouble getting the kids to school today due to
blizzard)-: