[tei-council] [tei-board] printed Guidelines

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Dec 12 19:34:16 EST 2007

> ok, let me consider that one. those figures sound a little two
> small

Doesn't really look too small, although a bit more on the inside for
binding would be nice.

> > Same was true (roughly, I didn't measure) for pp xxxi to xxxiv.
> >
> and not later? that does not seem right at all.

No, no. I only printed out pages xxix to xxxiv. Didn't want to waste
paper.

> I'll leave that with you for the moment

Well, typo has been fixed, but I'm not particularly well situated to
research Antonio's date of birth or do the formatting. Elena, would
you be inclined to try to ascertain Antonio's date of birth?

> > * I think the formatting of references to chapters and sections
> what would you like it to be?

I bet chapter number, followed by a comma, followed by a space,
followed by the chapter title in quotation marks would look better.