[tei-council] pdf version of guidelines, fonts

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 14:48:59 EST 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:

well good gracious, why don't we just write "1E-10" all the time
and forget the superscripts? it's all gibberish anyway to 99.999%
of us humanities folk!

However! I have reverted data.numeric and att.measurement
to their "as was" status, with the Unicode superscript chars,
and I apologize for causing this long correspondence! The sleeping
dogs can go back to their beds.

I am working round it in the PDF.