[tei-council] pdf version of guidelines, fonts

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 04:34:16 EST 2007

Just for the record, I entirely agree with Sebastian's view here, and
this was the reason why I proposed a much simpler and shorter valList in
an earlier version of this spec. But Syd chose to reinstate the long
list we now have, and I did not have the time or energy at the time to
dispute the issue.

Equally, while I agree that it is worth noting that W3C datatypes have
different possibilities with respect to ISO datatypes, the place to make
such observations is probably in the discussion of the datatypes, not here.