[tei-council] pdf version of guidelines, fonts

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 04:28:19 EST 2007

I bet some of you care about fonts and glyphs. If you don't,
stop reading now.

I have spent a few hours pinning down the remaining
missing glyphs, and have now settled on using
Minion Pro, Myriad Pro and DejaVu Sans Mono for the
typesetting. With these, I can do everything except
three characters:

人
⁊

which I have dealy with separately (using Kochi Mincho, Junicode,
and Gentium, if you care).

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/Guidelines.pdf, for those
who like such things. No more improvements in formatting
yet, I have a list of suggestions from Julia Flanders and Chris
Ruotolo to work through.

ALERT! I edited some of the stuff in att.measurement.xml
to remove some of the things which were driving me crazy
in typesetting. Syd, you may well want to look over the changes,
since you are the one who wanted all this in.