[tei-council] List of new Council members?

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Mon Dec 3 08:20:10 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 8:16 AM, James Cummings <james.cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> Manfred is here at our ENRICH project meeting in Prague, and it came as a surprise to him that he had been elected.  Perhaps, since voting is a benefit of membership to encourage more members someone should be posting a message about it to TEI-L?  Maybe someone did so and I missed it.

It's pretty shocking that apparently no one personally informed those
elected that they had been elected (and presumably no one personally
informed those not elected that they were not elected...). I think
there was a general posting to the TEI-L, but there really should have
been a personal message welcoming the new folks to the council.

Dot

> -James
>
> In message <4753FBB3.6080001 at kcl.ac.uk> Arianna Ciula <arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk> writes:
> > By the way, I don't think the new members of the council received an
> > official email about their election (nor this happened last year).
> >
> > Is Nancy responsible for this?
> >
> > Arianna
> >
> > Laurent Romary wrote:
> > > He was affiliated to the MPI for History, which does not exist any more
> > > (replace by MPI for the history for the study of religious and ethnic
> > > diversity, or something like this). The best should be to ask him...
> > > Laurent
> > >
> > > Le 29 nov. 07 Ã  23:29, Arianna Ciula a Ã(c)crit :

> > --
> > Dr Arianna Ciula
> > Research Associate
> > Centre for Computing in the Humanities
> > King's College London
> > Strand
> > London WC2R 2LS (UK)
> > Tel: +44 (0)20 78481945
> > http://staff.cch.kcl.ac.uk/~aciula/

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-1257 x.82115
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu