[tei-council] PDF guidelines

Peter Boot pboot at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 3 02:47:34 EST 2007

 > Just for fun, references to attribute classes list the attribute names
 > which will you will get. James' idea, I think.
Very useful

And some assorted small fish
- hyperlinks from the table of contents into chapter 2 go to chapter ii
(etc.) (if the corresponding section exists in the front matter)
- no need for a comma after the element name in the index
- In the bookmarks, there are two elements without a name (?) after the
certainty element (and page 695 has an unexpected horizontal line). The
same phenomenon in term, specDesc, date.
- Could you add a bookmark for the index and one for the table of contents?
- In the index <head> refers to page 51 but occurs on 50 (but example
continues on 51); the element <head> also appears on pages 55 and 80,
which do not appear in the index.

Peter