[tei-council] PDF guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 2 11:15:10 EST 2007

As per usual, http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/Guidelines.pdf shows
the latest and greatest. This time, fixing issues raised by
Lou (pers. comm.)

Just for fun, references to attribute classes list the attribute names
which will you will get. James' idea, I think.

The remaining outstanding issues are listed below. If any
of have strong ideas about any of them, tell me.

4. Hyperlinks to a section now typically jump to a location just below
   the section title, which I find disorienting. Would it be possible to
   jump to just before the title?

5. a list of all attributes.

8. give examples link to bibl eg "O what a tangled web we weave" [45]

21. model classes(eg model.phrase) show Members as tree diagrams?

23. the declaration of the bibl element in the
    appendix runs out of the box (like the place element)

28. Something weird happened on page lxvii (probably the tagging is at
    fault though it looks ok in the HTML version)

29. Probably the background shading for the examples should be
    different (lighter) from that used for the description line. Or remove
    it. Or replace it with the same kind of box as is used for the
    declaration?

33. On page 1060 there is a cross where there should be a superscript
    negative number. (Waiting on font)