[tei-council] another version of printable guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 18:49:59 EST 2007

See http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/Guidelines.pdf for the
latest version. I believe I have dealt with issues raised
by Peter, James, and Christian, with the exception
of those listed below. I plan to look at section
headings next, and some of the odder versions of
PDF links.

Feel free to question this in detail now and I will
do my best to fix things. I am still targetting completion
in a month, unrealistic as they may turn out to be.

***********************

4. Hyperlinks to a section now typically jump to a location just below
the section title, which I find disorienting. Would it be possible to
jump to just before the title?

5. a list of all attributes.

8. give examples link to bibl eg "O what a tangled web we weave" [45]

11. Appendix C - Where the may-contain list crosses a page boundary,
   this becomes a hyperlink: '1.0. Last updated on 28th October
   2007. 620'.

15. Outdent subsection headings, especially in reference docs?

21. eg model.phrase show Members as tree diagrams?

23. the declaration of the bibl element in the
    appendix runs out of the box (like the place element)