[tei-council] List of new Council members?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 29 11:49:05 EST 2007

David Sewell wrote:
> Could someone post an official list of the new Council members for
> 2008-9?  I remember most of the names from the results read at the
> Members' Meeting, but I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Someone do correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the list is:

# Gabriel Bodard (King's College London)
# Peter Boot (Huygens Institute, The Hague, The Netherlands)
# Elena Pierazzo (King's College London)
# Paul Schaffner (U Michigan)
# David Sewell (U Virginia)
# Manfred Thaller (Max-Planck-Institut for History, Göttingen)

Those who were elected in Victoria (and so are on Council until Dec. 2008)
include:

# Tone Merete Bruvik (University of Bergen)
# Arianna Ciula (King's College London)
# James Cummings (University of Oxford)
# John Walsh (Indiana University)

The chair of the TEI Board and another Board representative also currently
sit on the council.  (Dan and Sebastian currently.)  As do the editors.

Best,
-James