[tei-council] next council meeting: Ireland needs a reply

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:45:17 EST 2007

Dear Arianna,

Thanks for reminding us of this pending offer.   I am all in favour, but
unfortunately I am afraid this does not mean very much in this
situation.   My sense is that the Council members who have voiced
opinions so far (alas, not all of them will be there) are in favour of
accepting this proposal.  But I am a bit hesitant to make a formal
commitment concerning a matter of such central importance to the working
of the Council next year.
Could you maybe explain the situation to her and ask him to wait a bit
more?  If things go well, me might have a new Chair by Christmas, who knows?

All the best,

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern