[tei-council] [Fwd: [Fwd: Music in TEI SIG]]

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Fri Nov 23 11:24:43 EST 2007

As one of the SIG organizers it probably isn't necessary for me to
voice my support, but I will anyway.

Dot

On Nov 22, 2007 5:43 PM, Christian Wittern <cwittern at gmail.com> wrote:
> Council members,
>
> This came in from Susan, the entry point for new SIGs.  The floor is open
> for discussion.  If no objections are raised within the next few days, I
> will treat it as accepted.
>
> All the best,
>
> Christian

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu