[tei-council] PDF version of Guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 18 17:56:03 EST 2007

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/Guidelines.pdf has a revised
version of the proposed printable version which I
hope deals with some of the problems:

 - it has a TOC
 - it has better bookmarks, section numbering etc
 - the "May contain" stanza is populated
 - it has an index of elements used in examples
 - element names are links to appendix C

however, still
 - links to sections go to just below the title
 - examples not linked to biblio
 - no index of attributes

and more importantly
 - appendix C is unuseable because of the way tables
   are used

So that's the next problem to deal with. The good
news is that I have completed rewriting the XSL
to use the same code for producing ref docs in
both formats, and feel it is now under some sort
of control.

I'll feel happier when I have sorted out the font, though.