[tei-council] index for printed volumes

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Nov 17 18:14:35 EST 2007

While I like an index, I wonder if a minimal one built on <term> would
be any more effective than an internet search of the on-line text?

I find I use the element reference often as a kind of index, on the
other hand.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of English