[tei-council] MSG from Laurent about biblios

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Mon Nov 12 03:16:59 EST 2007

Another case of refinement. After looking through it thoroughly, I
would say that it is not such an ad hoc solution since it fits well
the intended use case. The laternatives would be:
- generalization, by using something like model.imprintPart, but the
other elements there are of no use for our purpose
- create a specific class to be used in alternation to bibScope, but
again, that would just add complexity to the thing
And the modification does not break P5 1.0... (well you one need to
document it at some point or another, though)
Laurent