[tei-council] pdf version of P5

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Sun Nov 11 16:18:10 EST 2007

On Nov 11, 2007 3:59 PM, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> yes, I just have to work out a scheme. the hierarchy
> of
>   element
>      attributes
>         attribute
>           values
>
> has to be indicated somehow - they can't just all line up.

I think it would be fine if you were to shift everything under the
bold Attribute header over to the left (so the attribute names line up
with the left margin), and keep the value descriptions where they are
in reference to the attributes. That Attribute header should be enough
to help readers avoid confusion between element/attribute hierarchy.

Dot

> --
>
> Sebastian Rahtz
>
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu