[tei-council] next release

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 13:51:20 EST 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

>> Do we really want all the suggestions to go the list though? Maybe it
>> would be less stressful for all to use, dare I say it, a wiki page?
>
> Sorry, but I still don't understand, after 5 years of using wikis, why
> people
> think they are the right medium for discussion.  I guess that bit
> of my gene set is defective.

Well, in this case, I think  the idea was that people would be able to
add comments cumulatively to a single list -- they could see what others
have suggested and avoid repeating it (or express dissent), and it would
be all in one place so you wouldnt have to collate masses of email. But
whatever fits.