[tei-council] next release

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 11:23:52 EST 2007

Arianna Ciula wrote:
> If you would like some feedback on the PDF, can you give us some
> deadlines once the format has been relevantly updated or considered
> finalised?
yes please!

My aim is to get it working completely by the end of this
month at the latest, and then ask for help on the layout
thereafter

currently it says

Underfull \vbox (badness 10000) has occurred while \output is active [198]
[199]
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=1500000].
\par ... at m \@noitemerr {\@@par }\fi \else {\@@par
                                                  }\fi

which is er discouraging