[tei-council] next release

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 10:42:42 EST 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> For now I think comments in <remarks> will do, because for now there
> aren't any such things. When they start to come up, we should
> consider a formal mechanism.

Fine. I agree with that principle.

So, let's decide when/whether to make
the next release, and what is in scope. I have
proposed the start of January 2008, because thats
when I expect to have a PDF version finished,
I propose typos only, and I propose it be called
P5 1.0.1. I also propose that the @version on <TEI>
only be changed at .n releases (ie at 5.1).

Any counter offers?