[tei-council] how to release errata, versions etc

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 05:44:15 EST 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> If I had to vote, I'd probably go with a fixed 6-monthly
> release cycle.

I think an established cycle of releases would be much more manageable
both on our side to focus resources and efforts and on the side of the
users that would know when it's a good time to report errors or requests.

I think we should also find a consistent way of reporting releases
before they happen (as I think Lou has suggested just now), but also
after, so that people can have a sort of check list to go through before
deciding whether it is necessary to regenerate their schemas or not.

Arianna
--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate