[tei-council] how to release errata, versions etc

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 04:29:27 EST 2007

Christian Wittern wrote:
>  It all depends on many things, for example, how frequently we want to
> release.  If we have, say, a release once per year that would mean
> there would be both changes to the wording and schematic changes.
> Frankly, I am not sure if we should release more frequently.
well, yes, this is what I want us to decide and say publicly how
we will work.  Whether its  "release as soon as  see an error"
or "release on November 1st every year regardless", I don't
mind, but we should commit to a methodology.

If I had to vote, I'd probably go with a fixed 6-monthly
release cycle.