[tei-council] printed Guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 3 21:43:51 EST 2007

I'd be rather happy if the current Council was able to see a printed
Guidelines before the terms of some of them
expire at the end of the year. To this aim, my
first attempt is at http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/Guidelines.pdf

Obviously, many formatting issues to iron out, but
I'd be glad of any preliminary feedback. don't bother
with minutiae, but if you see huge glaring faults,
list them for me to work on.

when I have done the obvious stuff, we can start
a serious discussion of how precisely to lay out
reference material in print.

sorry to start back to work so soon after the amusement
of the members meeting....

(Conal, Laurent and John will be glad to know that
P5 did get launched).