[tei-council] review of IM

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 18:18:09 EST 2007

Lou Burnard wrote:
> I had assumed we would continue using TRAC.  Someone needs to clear out
> the now superannuated tickets, is all.

But isn't the all point of software like trac to keep a documentation of
how things have been decided/fixed?

I would rather close (not wipe away) the tickets related to P5 1.0 and
open a new set, but let's see what the new council will say.
Sometimes I believe a wiki style would be more useful for issues that
require a report of previous discussion and are more narrative than
simply fix A or go from A to B.

By the way, nice to see the new site up.

Arianna