[tei-council] [tei-board] Will P5 be launched with the website this afternoon?

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Oct 30 12:53:11 EST 2007

As I'm going through the new website, the question of when they are
officially launched is pressing as we refer to it differently on a
couple of pages: is it Nov. 1, November, October, October 29? Some other
date?

On Tue, 2007-30-10 at 13:50 -0400, Syd Bauman wrote:
> > The P5 guidelines are part of that site. Do we still number them
> > 0.9? or are they 5.0 as of 1600 EDT?
>
> They are also part of the current site. See
> http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/. In either case,
> the version number is 1.0.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative <http://www.tei-c.org/>
Director, Digital Medievalist Project <http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/>
Associate Professor and Chair of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox: +1 403 329 2378
Fax: +1 403 382-7191