[tei-council] P5 1.0, P5 1.1, etc.

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 22:07:36 EST 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> The great thing about NH is that it can be totally rewritten
> for a putative 5.1 release with narry a bleep from
> the Birnbaum Doctrine.

I've noticed there is a lot of variance in the way Council members refer to the
version of this release.  Could we all agree, for the Members' Meeting at least,
to make a point of calling it:
TEI P5 1.0 and the next major version TEI P5 1.1 ?

My worry is that people will get confused if some of us refer to it as "5.1" and
other variants.

-James