[tei-council] review of IM

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 16:52:32 EST 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> I am not very fond of it, but neither do I know of anything better.
> Perhaps a different organization of tickets, etc., would make it more
> usable.
I am wondering about wiping it and starting over (having
saved the things noted for 1.1 already). Then we could
discuss again how to use it.

I am worried that half the council will be new next week [1],
we'll have a new chairman, and we won't meet for 5 months
or so. Its a very good scenario for things to fall
through cracks.

Equally, I want the new chairman to feel free to dictate
new working methods. So I don't want to decide anything
now,  just vaguely raising the matter.

[1] I may not be here myself, in fact, unless the Board renews
its mandate of me.