[tei-council] review of IM

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:40:29 EST 2007

> > > Does anyone think we should *not* include this?
> > Me. Not in this version, thank you.
>
> Ah, well. Already written as you saw in the previous.

Hmmm... no one noticed that you *hadn't* seen anything, as "the
previous" never made it to the list. Daniel Pitti informed me this
morning that the software said it "matched the tei-council mailing
list's content filtering rules and was prevented from being forwarded
on to the list membership."

It was divided into 2 parts: commentary, and an attached XML file
(the section on Schematron extraction). I am going to try sending
them separately now, in the hopes that they make it through.