[tei-council] review of IM

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Oct 28 14:27:06 EST 2007

> > Does anyone think we should *not* include this?
> Me. Not in this version, thank you.

Ah, well. Already written as you saw in the previous.

> > I also think we should be using <name> for classes, macros,
> > datatypes, etc.

> Current house style is to use <ident> with @type for all three of
> the above.

Luckily the stylesheets don't seem to care whether it's a <name> or
an <ident>, as I've always encoded 'em as <name>s.

> I would prefer not to add this until we've had more time to check
> that it is actually useful.

Well, we already know it's useful for at least 1 person. I have a
mild preference to include it (after all, Sebastian has already put
in a buncha work to make it happen, at least for DTDs), but I don't
feel strongly about it one way or the other.