[tei-council] review of IM

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 28 12:30:55 EST 2007

Lou Burnard wrote:
> I would prefer not to add this until we've had more time to check that
> it is actually useful.
> So that it doesn't get lost, I've put it into the source as a comment
> for now.

I have read this again, and I think what Syd wrote
is perfectly sensible. I did implement the thing
as best I could as per Council instructions, and
Syd's paragraphs explain why and how.

We know its useful, cos Brett Zamir (to whom kudos;
and who wants to reply to his last on TEI-L?) publicly
thanked me for it.

This is not a normative; its a recommendation on a
sensible thing for an ODD processor to do.