[tei-council] Fwd: SA-inking, Segmentation, and Alignment comments (with links)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Oct 27 21:42:59 EDT 2007

Thanks for these John. I've applied all the straightforward typo
corrections etc.

- You're right to question use of @domains attribute. I'll take another
look at it tomorrow if I feel stronger.

- the difference between 25/2 and 22/2 in the Shakespeare example is
probably correct , reflecting differences in the way the structure is
encoded (is my guess)

- the attributes for seg are a bit weird, but I have made them explicit

- I've reinstated the SVG quote as a CDATA marked section for the moment

- the need to discuss @scope is noted (cf @domains above)

- the confusing sentence at 1.9.3 gets a bit clearer if you remove
"features for", so I have.