[tei-council] [tei-board] Preface updated

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:50:33 EDT 2007

Another minor point:
After saying
<q>In addition, the Council has held five two-day face-to-face meetings.
During production of P5, these meetings were generously hosted by the
following institutions:
</q>

you list 6 meetings at 6 institution.  Strictly speaking, the first of
these, in London was not "during the production period of P5" and it was
just one day,  although we did discuss development of P5 there as well.  So
I recommend changing this to  "... has held six face-to-face meetings."

Christian
--

  Christian Wittern