[tei-council] ND

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Oct 26 12:22:28 EDT 2007

> > - "The content model for <org> therefore permits any mixture of generic
> > the <orgName>" --> it doesn't really, I would say it can be recommended
> >

> Ooops. Content models definitely need some work, but not today... Now
> reads

>     elements: the presence of the <gi>orgName</gi> element described
>     in <ptr target="#NDORG"/> is however strongly recommended.</p

If we plan to change the content model so that <orgName> is required,
then the prose should reflect that now. Otherwise we would have to
break backward compatibility to require it. Thus:

     elements: the presence of the <gi>orgName</gi> element described
     in <ptr target="#NDORG"/> is required, but this is not enforced
     by the current schema.</p>

or some such. Then the tagdoc can be updated for 1.1.