[tei-council] ND

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 26 11:55:44 EDT 2007

Some quick report on typos/comments on ND after I have re-read it:

- "the attribute class att.datable. , which" --> take out whitespace

- "its fixtures (a <listEvent>)" --> <listEvent> doesn't exist (yet)

- "The content model for <org> therefore permits any mixture of generic
the <orgName>" --> it doesn't really, I would say it can be recommended

- "by supplying a string representing its coordinates in some
standardized way within a geo element, as shown above" --> as shown below

- "more specialized variants such as <foreName>" --> <forename> is not
linked to the specs

- "‘the death of the Doctor’‘[the foundation of] the Republic’)," -->
missing whitespace

- forgot to add prose on use of @period?

Arianna

Dr Arianna Ciula