[tei-council] Revised AB

Tone Merete Bruvik tone.bruvik at aksis.uib.no
Thu Oct 25 06:19:48 EDT 2007

Lou,

I have read it and I am very happy with it, but I found some small
things that might be looked upon once more. (I just saw that
Christian have found some of the same errors that I did, so did not
include them in my list):

1.  In 'iv.i Structure and Notational Conventions of this Document'
in the following quote, there should be a reference to 'iv.ii
Historical Background', otherwise is it difficult to understand what
kind committees that are mentioned:

"Historically, it reflects a purely practical division of
responsibility between the two committees called Committee on Text
Representation and Committee on Text Interpretation and Analysis."

2. There is a ')' at the end of this text from the last paragraph
from 'Design Principles' that have no starting '(':

"The underlying mechanisms which support these aspects of the scheme
are introduced in chapter 1 The TEI Infrastructure, and detailed
discussions of their use provided in chapter 23 Using the TEI)."

3. In the paragraph in 'iv.ii Historical Background', starting with
"In January of 1999, the University of Virginia and the University of
Bergen (Norway)", the University of Bergen is the only university
listed that has the country given. We are small, and probably not so
well known as the other universities, but I think it looks a bit odd.
Should not all have the country specified, or none?

4. The link to "AB-eg-02" does not work.

Best regards,

Tone Merete