[tei-council] Revised AB

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 04:37:24 EDT 2007

Lou,

I have now looked at AB.  It reads mostly smoothly and mostly covers
what it should, I think.  I found two spelling errors, search for
"inmtended" (there is also a fullstop missing at the end of that
sentence) and "snew".

In addition, since you mention the Board, you might also say that the
TEI Council started operation with the first meeting in London in
January of 2002.  I'd rather also see the mentioning of the Council
before the mentioning of P4, since one of the first work items for the
Council was approving P4.

Should we also mention the annual members meeting and its role somewhere?

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern