[tei-council] Revised AB

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:28:49 EDT 2007

Lou,

This is not directly related to AB, but looking at it reminded me of
this.  In FM1, you are saying

<q>The TEI Council Chair and one other member are nominated by the TEI
Board. The other members are all elected for periods of up to two
years at a time.
</q>

which is not entirely correct.  The Council Chair is nominated by the
Board from among the Council members (elected or non-elected).  This
is quite separate from the Board representative.

Christian

On 25/10/2007, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> As mentioned during the call, I have been busy revising the introductory
> chapter "About these Guidelines" and have now reached the point where I
> would really really like all Council members to read what I have said
> and confirm that they're happy with it! (Yes, it talks about you)
>
> Please let me have any feedback on this chapter by the weekend, but
> sooner if at all possible. It's quite short and resolutely non technical...
>
> http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/AB.html

Christian Wittern, Kyoto